Joanna Sarapata - a graduate of the Paris L'ecole Nationale Superieure des Beaux-Arts. There was 11 of her paintings aacepted to an archive of Academy. The achievements of the artist are projects in the field of painting, graphics, poster art and set design.
Her works have been exposed since 1987., among others in France, where for nearly 20 years lived and worked and in Spain, where she lived another six years, and also in Monaco, Germany, USA and Switzerland. Since 1998. Works by Joanna Sarapaty can be seen also in Poland.
Besides painting deals with the scenography and posters. In 1996 she won the grand prize in the poster competition, organized by the Paris Opera. The main theme of the painting is a female nude.
Among the lovers and customers of her works there are many famous people, including Jose Carreras, Placido Domingo, Elton John, Patricia Picasso, John Raid, Scott Bromley (architect Studio 54), Rami Grumach, Rosemarie di Sapio of The Times Magazine, Rossy de Palma, Malgosia Bela and Gene Gutowski.
Joanna Sarapata cooperates with the Spanish architect Ricardo Bofill, who put her work - as the only living artist - in the gallery of female nudes, which will be built in a prestigious Moscow residence. Her paintings will hang among the world's greatest artists.
Selected individual and collective exhibitions:
- 1987 – Galeria D’art Contemporain, St. Tropez, Francja
- 1989 – Stuttgart, Niemcy
- 1991 – Galeria Bybelos, St. Tropez, Francja
- 1992 – Galeria Bybelos, St. Tropez, Francja
- 1992 – Galeria Mona Liza, Monako
- 1993 – Key West, USA
- 1993 – San Fancisco, USA
- 1994 – Galeria Carre D’or, Paryż, Francja
- 1994 – Gstaadt, Szwajcaria
- 1995 – Galeria Chantal Nobel, St. Tropez, Francja
- 1996 – Galeria Venezia, Wenecja, Włochy
- 1996 – Galeria Carre D’or, Paryż, Francja
- 1997 – St. Barthelemy, Karaiby
- 1997 – Carre D’or, Paryż, Francja
- 1997 – Soho Art Gallery, NYC, Stany Zjednoczone
- 1998 – Gustawia St.Barthelemy
- 1998 – Polswiss Art Warszawa
1999 – Polswiss Art Warszawa
- 1999 – St. Barthelemy, Karaiby
- 2001 – Galeria Sztuka Kraków
2000 – Barcelona Luzio
2002 – Abudhabi Dubai Arts Gallery
2001 – Mallorca Galería del arte de Mallorca
2002 – Menorca España
2003 – Ibiza España gallería del arte contemporain
2004 – Azul Tierra Barcelona
2005 – Azul Tierra Barcelona
2006 – Ibiza Galeria del Arte Contemporain
2011/2012/2013 – Galeria SARAPATA
2013 – Beijingin, Chiny
- 2013 – Bienale sztuki
- 2014 – Youngeun Museum of Contemporary Art, Seul, Korea
- 2015 – Galeria Quadrillion
2016 – Muzeum Płock